Encore

After Effects, Photoshop, Flash and more!

Encore

Postby dhernand on Mar 13th, '12, 08:56

Problem in Adobe Encore:
I am trying to burn a DVD in Adobe Encore while using Windows. I was told by my professor to go to the "Build" tab of Adobe Encore, and from there, to find a drop-down box called "Destination", and in that box, to find a drop-down menu called "Recorder". I have found all of that, but in the drop-down menu "Recorder", I am supposed to be able to find an option that begins with "E:hp CDDVDW..." I can access the menu, but the only option that comes up is called "G: HL-DT-ST DVD-RAM GH40L...". I was told to talk to the systems office if I was having this problem, and so here I am.

If you could make it so that I can access this option, whatever that may entail, I'd be forever grateful. Thank you very much.
Dan Hernandez
Systems Support
Montgomery Hall
Savannah College of Art & Design
dhernand@scad.edu
dhernand

Re: Encore

Postby dhernand on Mar 13th, '12, 08:57

Hi Ryan.
That G: HL-DT-ST DVD-RAM option is the correct one. You can burn the ISO to that, the G: drive is the drive on those machines.

In Encore you have to set the type of burn that you want aswell. So there should be an option for DVD or for burn to Image. You want burn to DVD.
Good luck! If you have any questions, feel free to submit another problem report.

Emailed Student.
Ryan E Dowling Soka on 03.10.2012
Dan Hernandez
Systems Support
Montgomery Hall
Savannah College of Art & Design
dhernand@scad.edu
dhernand

Return to Adobe